The Workswell ThermoInspector parameterized NDT inspection system for inspecting production quality and fire-protection for dumps, incineration plants, communal waste, warehouses and industrial operating units. The ThermoInspector system is well-established in numerous areas of industry: plastic, glass, steel, foundry, wood, paper and chemicals, etc.
The main part of the Workswell ThermoInspector system consists of a central unit and up to to four thermal cameras that can be simultaneously connected to the system. The delivery of the system includes Workswell WIC thermal cameras with a high thermal sensitivity (up to 30 mK), a high temperature range (up to 2000 °C) and a strong sealed enclosure (up to IP65). The system is also compatible with FLIR stationary thermal cameras.
The central unit of the system is a universal industrial PC with included peripherals, 8 x digital inputs / outputs, 4x Ethernet interface with an integrated PoE supply and a IP64 rated case (dust tight). The system is cooled completely passively without the need for ventilators or fans. The central unit is available in two versions: as an independent industrial PC with dimensions of 26 x 22 x 8cm, or as an all-in-one PC with a high-quality touch full HD screen and a IP65 enclosure rated as “dust tight” and “slightly water resistant”.
The full specification of the system is contained in the data sheet.
The Workswell ThermoInspector is a programmable system to inspect quality production and is a form of thermal imaging fire protection. A major benefit of this system is the wide-ranging options for the configuration and programming of the system, including the appearance and evaluation of functions. The system also allows you to create programme modules for specific machine vision algorithms or videometry, which is required for some applications.
The system also allows you to set the visualisation (temperature profiles and time courses, method of visualisation, including setting of pallets, etc.), alarms, evaluation rules etc. Of the system. The system can record data constantly and can record individual anomalous events on a HDD or to a server via Ethernet.
Using digital inputs and outputs, the system can be connected to the master control system, such as PLC or it can directly control the manufacturing machinery and process.
- self-contained system, including control unit and accessories
- up to four thermal cameras with the resolution of 640×512 px, 336×256 px or 160×128 px
- Plug and Play installation, easy system configuration
- full-screen visualization for operators
- online graphic statistics
- 8x digital input/output, 4x Ethernet interface
- supply through PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- IP65 level of coverage for thermal camera and touch panel
- Temperature range up to 550°C (optional 2,000°C)
Central controll units 2 possible versions: Passive central controller or Touchscreen central controller
Camera ports: 4 x Gigabit PoE Ethernet, 2 x Gigabit Ethernet for PLC
Digital Inputs: 8 x isolated (24 VDC compatible) inputs
Digital Outputs: 8 x open collector outputs
Serial ports: RS232, RS485
Power supply: 6-36VDC
USB ports: 2 x USB3 super speed ports for data uploading
Embedded operating system optimized for multi-camera connection
Thermal cameras Up to 4 connected LWIR cameras per one central unit, 3 different available
resolutions: 640 x 512 pixels, 336 x 256 pixels, 160 x 128 pixels with 5 different
infrared lens with manual focus system
Lenses: Interchangeable and focusable, various field of view
Framerate up to 30Hz
Temperature range: -25°C to +150°C, -40°C °C to +550°C, optional up to 2000°C
Accuracy: ±2% or ±2°C
Temperature sensitivity: ≤0.03°C (30mK) @ 30°C
Kalibration Yes, every delivered camera or on field calibration wizard available
Cables and adapters Digital input and output cable with terminal block for easy DIN rail mounting
Ethernet cable for every delivered camera
Optional power supply adapter for 230VAC
Delivery content TIxx package: Touchscreen Panel Controller or Passive Controller (IR Software
included, LCD, 4 PoE ports, isolated DIO, SW, 6-36VDC), IR camera (160x128px,
up to 550°C, no lens, <30Hz, PoE), Cables (DIO 1m, UTP 10m, DIO board)
Controller Supply Input 6-36VDC or 230VAC (with additional adapter)
Camera Supply input Integrated in every Central Controller unit, Power over Ethernet supplying
Power dissipation 150 W (Touch-screen controller version)
120 W (Passive controller version)
- Checking the temperature during induction aluminium soldering
- Checking the homogeneity of plastic mouldings
- Checking the allocation of the temperature of the flame during flaming
- Monitoring the homogeneity of heating coal in ironworks
- Checking the temperature of plastic parts before pressing
- Checking the correct layer of glue has been applied
- Checking the homogeneity of heating on the wood veneer
- Fire prevention (dump, incineration plant, warehouses)
- Cooling and freezing of goods
- and hundreds of other applications