The Workswell ThermoInspector parameterized NDT inspection system for inspecting quality in production and for fire-protection on dumps, incineration plants for communal waste and in warehouses and industrial operating units. The ThermoInspector system is well-established in numerous areas of industry: plastic, glass, steel, foundry, wood, paper and chemicals, etc.
The main part of the Workswell ThermoInspector system consists of a central unit and from one to four thermal cameras that can be simultaneously connected into the system. The delivery of the system includes Workswell WIC thermal cameras with high thermal sensitivity (up to 30 mK), a high temperature range (up to 2000 °C) and the level of the coverage (up to IP65). The system is also compatible with FLIR stationary thermal cameras.
The central unit of the system is a universal industrial PC with peripherals with 8 x digital inputs / outputs, 4x Ethernet interface with an integrated PoE supply and the level of the coverage of IP64. The system is cooled completely passively without the need for ventilators. The central unit is available in two versions: as an independent industrial PC with dimensions of 26 x 22 x 8cm, or as an all-in-one PC with high-quality touch full HD screen. In the case of a central unit with the touch screen, the level of the coverage is IP65.
The full specification of the system is contained in the data sheet.
The Workswell ThermoInspector is a programmable system for inspecting the quality in production and for fire protection. A major benefit is the wide ranging options for the configuration and programming of the system, including the appearance and evaluation of functions. The system also enables to create programme modules for specific machine vision algorithms or videometry, which is required for some applications.
A matter of course is the option to setting the visualization (temperature profiles and time courses, method of visualization, including setting of pallets, etc.), alarms and evaluation rules, etc., The system enables to record measured data and individual events on HDD or share through the Ethernet network.
Using digital inputs and outputs, the system can be connected to the master control system, such as PLC or directly control the manufacturing technology.
- self-contained system, including control unit and accessories
- up to four thermal cameras with the resolution of 640×512 px, 336×256 px or 160×128 px
- Plug and Play installation, easy system configuration
- full-screen visualization for operators
- online graphic statistics
- 8x digital input/output, 4x Ethernet interface
- supply through PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- IP65 level of coverage for thermal camera and touch panel
- Temperature range up to 550°C (optional 2,000°C)
Central controll units 2 possible versions: Passive central controller or Touchscreen central controller
Camera ports: 4 x Gigabit PoE Ethernet, 2 x Gigabit Ethernet for PLC
Digital Inputs: 8 x isolated (24 VDC compatible) inputs
Digital Outputs: 8 x open collector outputs
Serial ports: RS232, RS485
Power supply: 6-36VDC
USB ports: 2 x USB3 super speed ports for data uploading
Embedded operating system optimized for multi-camera connection
Thermal cameras Up to 4 connected LWIR cameras per one central unit, 3 different available
resolutions: 640 x 512 pixels, 336 x 256 pixels, 160 x 128 pixels with 5 different
infrared lens with manual focus system
Lenses: Interchangeable and focusable, various field of view
Framerate up to 30Hz
Temperature range: -25°C to +150°C, -40°C °C to +550°C, optional up to 2000°C
Accuracy: ±2% or ±2°C
Temperature sensitivity: ≤0.03°C (30mK) @ 30°C
Kalibration Yes, every delivered camera or on field calibration wizard available
Cables and adapters Digital input and output cable with terminal block for easy DIN rail mounting
Ethernet cable for every delivered camera
Optional power supply adapter for 230VAC
Delivery content TIxx package: Touchscreen Panel Controller or Passive Controller (IR Software
included, LCD, 4 PoE ports, isolated DIO, SW, 6-36VDC), IR camera (160x128px,
up to 550°C, no lens, <30Hz, PoE), Cables (DIO 1m, UTP 10m, DIO board)
Controller Supply Input 6-36VDC or 230VAC (with additional adapter)
Camera Supply input Integrated in every Central Controller unit, Power over Ethernet supplying
Power dissipation 150 W (Touch-screen controller version)
120 W (Passive controller version)
- Checking the temperature during induction aluminium soldering
- Checking the homogeneity of plastic mouldings
- Checking the allocation of the temperature of the flame during flaming
- Monitoring the homogeneity of heating coal in ironworks
- Checking the temperature of plastic parts before pressing
- Checking the correct layer of glue has been applied
- Checking the homogeneity of heating on the wood veneer
- Fire prevention (dump, incineration plant, warehouses)
- Cooling and freezing of goods
- and hundreds of other applications